Did you mean: 
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
6,067 5,995 663 2,461
Message 11 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

your computer being new, I recommend that you contact the after-sales service in your country instead.
Since no update is available here, there is nothing we can visibly test

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

was this reply helpful , or just say "thank you " ?  Click on the yes button

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
steve5904
Author
Level 1
8 7 1 0
Message 12 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your time but this really didn't solve anything so I can't click accept as solution.

steve5904
Author
Level 1
8 7 1 0
Message 13 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Here's an update that might help some people. I had the Realtek driver, 6.0.9180.1 installed for the sound, video and game controllers but the Omen audio controller app wouldn't enable the equalizer nor would the Realtek HD audio manger run from the control panel. I reinstalled the Realtek 2.81 driver which installs the 6.0.1.8036 driver for the sound, video and game controllers, which brings back the control panel audio manger but the Omen app won't run at all. At least with the Realtek manager, I have the equalizer back and the sound is much fuller. I'm not so concerned with the Omen audio app as long as I have the Realtek control panel app available. 

View solution in original post

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation