Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN 25L Desktop - GT11-0102no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have just bought this new computer, but on the other i had DTS and i can't find on this one.

I have tried everything or atleast i think so

Plz help

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello
The audio system is different depending on the model!
The audio panel is often different, but usually there is at least one
It is indicated in the doc here:

User Guide

Your computer might include an enhanced sound system by Bang & Olufsen, B&O Play, or another provider. As a result, your computer might include advanced audio features that can be controlled through an audio control panel specific to your sound system.Use the audio control panel to view and control audio settings.Type control panel in the taskbar search box, select Control Panel, select Hardware and Sound, and then select the audio control panel specific to your system.

Unfortunately I can not tell you which one is it, I have not found any information:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/omen-desktop-pc-25l-gt11-0000i/33802597/model/34686480/how-to

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I found out that i have a system called OMEN audio control but i can't open it it says "cannot connect to RPC service"

HP Recommended

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/omen-desktop-pc-25l-gt11-0000i/33802597/model/34686...

try update audio driver

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.