Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hp p6710f
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Thank you for taking a look.
Need to know how to create DVDs that will play all burned segments at the same volume.

Windows 7 64 bit on HP p6710f desktop. 

Using Any Video Converter ( AVC ) version 6.3.1.

Copying video from YouTube, converting to NTSC video, and attempting to burn to DVD on DVD-R discs. When produced, the content plays with wild inconsistency.

Some vids play normally. Others are incredibly loud, or incredibly soft.
Many produce a loud strange buzzing sound that I associate with a cheap speaker turned up too loud. 

Note that the video plays Normally INSIDE of Youtube, but the DVD creates a loud Buzz.

I've tried contacting AVC support, but they are extremely slow to respond. 
The files that are malfunctioning are too large to attach to my email, even when zipped. 

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling AVC. 

I have tried playing the burned DVDs on both a stand alone DVD player and television, and on the DVD player and Windows Media Player 12. Both result in this distortion. 

I have tried many different Audio settings both when downloading and when burning, nothing helps. Currently settings under Tools>Audio are Audio Volume>Volume Control: set at 0 db. (trying to change this does nothing to change the audio ).

I have selected Volume Normalize. (whether on or off, this will not work.
AAC parameters: MPEG TYPE: MPEG-2, Object Type: Main, MPD parameters: Encode: CBR, VBR Quality: 4-Middle, MPD Volume: Default, Audio Quality: 0-Best.
Nothing I do will change any of the bad results.

Specific videos that "buzz" and are too loud:
All from YouTube:

The Hidden War over Grocery Shelf
The hidden war over grocery shelf space - YouTube

The 2008 Financial Crisis
The 2008 Financial Crisis: Crash Course Economics #12 - YouTube

This file BLASTS on too loud when played on burned DVD:
Bruce Willis in Moonlighting-Big Man On Mulberry Street-Maddie s Dream(dance-scenes) - YouTube

This next file Tends to be Okay, not great but not buzzy:
History of Ideas Capitalism
HISTORY OF IDEAS - Capitalism - YouTube

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.