Xico
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Dts audio panel won't open

HP Recommended
HP OMEN 870-008np
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I was trying to enable front and back sound jack's when I noticed my DTS Audio control window was not opening and not running at startup

Help!

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,140 1,944 2,571
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Xico,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

This is a wonderful place to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips.

I reviewed your post and understand that the DTS audio control not working on your computer.

I’d love to help!

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details.

• When was the last time the computer was working fine?
  • Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?

Meanwhile, I recommend you uninstall the DTS audio control from the computer and install it from the below link and test.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp78001-78500/sp78234.exe

Let me know how it goes.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.

Good day! Take care 🙂

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Xico
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can now open DTS audio control after uninstalling the old driver and installing the one on the link.

Still the advanced option to enable playback multi-streaming only works half second when activated for the speakers, any ideia how to fix this so I won't have to change default device every time I want the speakers turned on?

Thank you

0 Kudos
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,140 1,944 2,571
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Xico,

I recommend you to contact HP phone support to further diagnose the issue.

Here is how you can get in touch with the phone support.

Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Enter Product number or select to autodetects

Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get phone number.

Good day! Take care 🙂

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation