cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
8126TDB
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Every time I turn on my external Sony PC sound sytem i hear a phone dial up sound which repeats

HP Recommended
HP ENVY 795
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My  HP ENVY 795 desktop is brand new and is connnected to a Sony PC sound system, initially I couldn't get any sound at all  then when I did,  I kept and keep, as it hasn't gone away, getting a phone dialing sound folowed by some other slighty musical sounds which stop then repeat themselves at various intervals running from the Sony PC sound system or  from the AOC VDU integrated soeakers depending on which is allocated as the sound source. I have tried switching the computer and Sony  PC sound system  off and restarting my computer, but the only way i can stop it is to have no sound on at all, which can't be right in a computer that cost this much?

Can anyone please help me?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation