Did you mean: 
schroeder91
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HELP!!!

HP Recommended
Other

Having trouble with speakers / sound to work. Since the new HP update that had to be done, all of my apps were uninstalled and I had to reinstall them. But once I did all that, my speakers no longer work, I have don't the trouble shooting and restarted the computer and the problem was not resolved, and then I spoke to someone on here to help me restore the computer so that hopefully the speakers would rework after restoring and that still did not resolve the issues. I'm quite upset that this has been going on ever since the NEW HP UPDATE had to be done. So its been about 3 weeks now without any sounds from my speaker. And my speakers don't require a desk to install the speaker, they are just plugged in to the computer and nothing works. Speakers turn on, but the computer isn't comprehending that they are plugged in. I would really like this problem to be addressed and fixed today. It was the new HP update that had to be done so the computer could even run correctly, this isn't my fault.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
129,316 119,493 19,523 29,837
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

What is the full model number or product number of your PC?

The product number can be found on the same label as the serial number.

0 Kudos
dwmn6
Level 3
51 43 1 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Go to Device Manager, And find your audio driver.

Then, right-click and Uninstall it. (No harm done.)

Then right-click on the folder and click "Scan for hardware changes" and the driver will automatically reinstall itself.
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation