Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-16-2019 04:52 AM - last edited on 03-16-2019 08:46 AM by rick-s
I have a problem with all in one no sound generate in head phone and speaker also of pc. drivers installed but not generates sound. please solve issue ASAP.
MODEL NO. - 20-C102IL.
[personal information removed per Rules Of Participation]
03-18-2019 01:50 PM
@SONU20 Welcome to HP Forums!
It's important to understand if this is either a hardware or a software issue before we proceed, hence I suggest running an extensive system test using the below steps before we can troubleshoot on exactly what the issue is:
- Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.
- Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key.
- On the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI) main menu, click System Tests.
- Click Extensive Test.
- Click Run once, or Loop until error.
- While the test is running, the time remaining and test result for each component display on the screen.
- If a component fails a test, write down the failure ID (24-digit code) for when you respond back to us.
Let me know how that pans out,
If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,
That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,
Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community