Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
23-n250na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi I have got beats auido on my pc now but cant change from music voice or movie how can i change the setting to voice 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@DerekVDell,

I recommend you uninstall HP beats audio control and then download and install it from the below link.

http://hp.care/2nikIQ9

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If the solution provided helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. Your feedback counts!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@DerekVDell,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know how to change the voice settings on your computer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

You can change the audio settings from the beats HP Beats Audio Control Panel. Follow the below steps to navigate to HP Beats Audio Control Panel.

Select Start, Control Panel, Hardware and Sound, HP Beats Audio Control Panel.

1. Select the Playback tab in the top panel. In the left panel, you can do the following.
    • Adjust the settings and equalization for Speakers and Headphones, Independent Headphones, and ATI HDMI Output.
  2. Select the Recording tab in the top panel. In the left panel, you can do the following.
    • Adjust the settings for the Microphone, Integrated Microphone Array, and Stereo Mix.
  3. Select the Preferences tab in the top panel. In the left panel, you can do the following.
    • Adjust the settings for HP Beats Audio.

If the solution provided helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. Your feedback counts!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi I can change all the settings but cant change from music voice and movie seems to be stuck on music button

HP Recommended

@DerekVDell,

I recommend you uninstall HP beats audio control and then download and install it from the below link.

http://hp.care/2nikIQ9

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

hi beats audio does not show on the list of programs to unstallm and how do i redown load it again

HP Recommended

@DerekVDell,

Please uninstall the audio driver and install it back on the computer and test.

Let me know how it goes.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you working perfect now thank you for your help

HP Recommended

@DerekVDell,

Perfect, I am really glad to hear that! 

If any other questions arise, please feel free to write back to me.

Good day! Take care 🙂

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

thank you take care to

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.