Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asaweli
Level 2
20 14 0 3
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Envy touch buton volume (circle) still not working - no real help from HP after 6 weeks

HP Recommended
HP ENVY Curved All-in-One PC 34-b0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

I am getting pretty desperate here. As already explained in detail in my previous post... the volume touch button on the HP envy is not working after the computer wakes up from sleep. I have no idea what caused this. in my previous post I thought it was solved after restart only to find out it re occurs every time the computer goes to sleep. I have tried all solutions in the previous post after which an HP support agent said they would reach out to me in private message and ensure a technician would come to my home. they never arranged a real appointment... deadly silent when I PM back.

My warranty runs out on July 2 and I feel where this is going. I need help now

please help me solve this

the previous post is on this forum and linked below. the problem statement is simple.. after waking from sleep the touch circle shaped control that you can use for volume and to play and pause music... its just dead...

Dear HP please reach out to me to really structurally solve this. 

thanks!

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Audio/touch-buton-volume-circle-no-longer-working-on-HP-envy/t...

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation