cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 2
18 16 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Omen 870-210 - What kind of sound card can I upgrade my HP Desktop with?

HP Recommended
HP Omen 870-241 Desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

Need the HP Communites' help. What kind of sound card can I upgrade my HP Omen 870-241 desktop with? Currently I only have the Integrated Audio on my machine, and I want to upgrade to something better. But I have no idea where to start. Thanks for your help!

Specs to my Omen 870-241 desktop: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05378083

This is what's currently on my machine. Just basic Integrated Audio. 

• Audio Codec: ALC3863-CG
  • High Definition (Azalia) 5.1 channel audio support
  • Audio jack presence detection

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17,358 17,337 1,091 1,086
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@phbalanced

You HP Omen 870-210 already comes with a Dolby 5.1 channel support which is a great sound card

You can refer to this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c00378085 for more information on the sound card you have 😊

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation