Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

HP NEEDS TO D UPDATE THERE DRIVERS&SOFTWARE WEBSITE. I NEED SOFTWARE & DRIVERS FOR HDMI ON 27-K350  THE HDMI DOSE NOT WORK AT ALL  SO THAT TELLS ME THAT THERE IS NOTHING THERE. PLEAS HELP ME WITH THIS.. THINK YOU 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@REDROOM 

Your machine has ONE HDMI IN port on its left

Figure : Left I/O ports
Colossus2 left I/O ports
  1. Security lock slot
  2. DC input power port
  3. HDMI input
  4. Headphone and microphone combo port

This port is for input which can be used to games consoles such as PS4, xBox.

To be able to use it you have to use a switch on the left hand side as shown

Figure : Front of the system
Colossus2 front of the system
  1. Webcam and dual microphone array
  2. Power button
  3. Touch screen
  4. HDMI Input/Headphone and microphone combo port (left side); HDMI In button (bottom) (To have the computer recognize an HDMI connection, press the HDMI In button when an HDMI cable has been connected in the left HDMI port.)
  5. Speakers
  6. USB ports (right side); Card reader (bottom)
  7. NFC Antenna
  8. Stand

You can't use this port to connect to external monitor or TV.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

We know where the HDMI port is. The issue is that is no longer works to switch and actually display the device that is in the INPUT port. I have seen a lot of problems with this. Drivers are all up to date and the link to portrait.com the people keep sharing looks like it no longer supports these products. Does this mean that there is no longer a working solution to this issue?

HP Recommended

I'm not sure if you're still looking, but I just picked up the same pc not too long ago and updated to Windows 10. I ran into the same problem today. I did some research and found some fixes, but the links were no longer functioning.  I did however download the HP My Display 2.10.19 and once it was fully installed I was able to connect my PS4. It works great with both sound and video. I hope this works for you too. 

https://www.updatestar.com/directdownload/hp-my-display/2317604

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.