Did you mean: 
Warchild74
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

How do I fix the beats audio on my HP Envy Recline 27 inch with windows 8.1

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hello, My name is Mark A. and my beats audio is just not acting the way it's supposed to, the Initial screen comes up and all once I click on it, and it does show the primary volume screen, but the screen where the equalizer is, and the screen where the beam-forming options are are blank for some reason I haven't quite figured out yet, and at the end of it where it shows the advanced options, as well as the windows sound properties, and the default button screen works as well, there was a time when I first got it that beats worked fine, but I think maybe with all the power outages, combined with the fact that the apartment building we live in is 100 years old, and so is the electrical wiring, might be to blame, but I need to be sure before I try to do anything to fix it, it's like there's four screens, 1 works-2 doesn't work, 3 doesn't work, and 4 works as well. Can someone Please help me?

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,570 90,447 11,630 24,925
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Warchild74

What is your machine ? Must be 27-something. Anyway, please download and install the following software

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp63501-64000/sp63997.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Warchild74
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I just now tried to download the update you sent me, and it seemed to go okay, but it says that my  27inch HP-Recline w/ 16 gigs RAM, 480gigs solid state drive, and 2Terrabyte hard drive, 64-bit system didn't meet the system requirements for the update, so it cancelled itself.  I really do thank you for replying to my query, I've had both my desktop PC, as well as my 17.3inch Laptop, w/ 16gigs RAM, w/  a 1 Terrabyte solid state drive, and two hard drives with 2 Terrabytes a piece since September of 2015, both are HP operating system windows 8.1, I can't stand win 10, I tried it, and the vertical start screen sucks, left to right I can do, but up and down-no thank you. it's funny, but I spent $2,525.00 on my Desktop, and $2,900.00 on my Laptop, and as far as me trying to fill up my desktop-I still have 12 point something gigs on my solid state drive, and haven't even touched the 2 Terrabyte hard drive yet, but it's fun trying anyway, I use my computers to help other people, my mother, my girlfriend, and two family friends, myself of course, and even my mother's cat Ariel, with apps ranging from job-searching, to Quantum Physics, to animal first aid treatment, It's not about what I have, It's about what I can do for others WITH what I have, ya know what I mean? Either way, I thank you for the advice and help, Sir, if you've any other ideas, I'm all ears, alright?  Mark

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation