03-05-2017 05:40 PM
See if installing this W10 audio driver gets the sound to work. Install and restart the PC.
This package provides the IDT Tempo High Definition Audio Driver for supported desktop models that are running a supported operating system.
File name: sp71717.exe
03-06-2017 12:20 PM
The only other suggestion I can offer would be to see if this works...
Go to the device manager and click to expand the Sound, video and game controllers device category.
1. Select the IDT High Definition Audio CODEC under that category.
2. Select Driver tab.
3. Click Update Driver... button.
4. Select -> Browse my computer for driver software.
5. Select -> Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
6. Select High Definition Audio Device (Not IDT High Def... this is important.) and click Next.
A warning message may appear, but click Yes.
7. Windows has successfully updated your driver software.
8. Restart the PC.
The key is step 6.