Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Ok so i have bene having issues withg speaker popping for over 2 years and now i am fed up . I have a hP 34 curved unit , i rest to factory , i did all updates , i tried it all and still continues to pop . I paid over 2400 for this computer and HP is not helping out or providing solutions ecpet to be polite and update  post with gentel repsonses . computer that is less then 3 years old should not be doign this , dell/apple have no issues Hp what are you goignt to do ???

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@rodo14

Welcome to HP Community

I understand your concerns and frustration

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hey Rodo,

This is a hardware issue. I had the same problem and the only way to fix it is to send it in. My computer was out of warranty when i did, so had to pay out of pocket, but it wasn't unreasonable. reach out to hp customer support and theyll give you a quote.

Best,

Fernando

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.