Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-13-2018 11:29 AM
I need help with my audio (Conexant HD Audio). Seems like whenever I do a Windows update or restart my computer (like this time), my audio is low and there is no bass. In the past I have been able to fix the problem, but not this time. I have updated the drivers and still no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
05-05-2019 05:56 PM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!