Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deepak53 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My laptop is Just giving sound in left side earphone no sound on right side on any earphone

Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Right side of earphone is not giving any voice only blur sound is coming. While the left side is working properly. What should I do to correct my sound on right side of earphone? I tried it inn other earphone but the result is same means the fault is in laptop. What should I do to correct this thing 

1 REPLY 1
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
5,254 5,171 487 1,063
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My laptop is Just giving sound in left side earphone no sound on right side on any earphone

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

I would think the PC audio out port has problems if you tried two different earphones with the same results.

I would guess the integrated Laptop speakers work okay, is this correct? Same problem with integrated speakers means you should first reinstall audio software or update audio software. Continued problems with audio after doing software remediation means you have an integrated audio chipset problem. The  motherboard (MB) may have to be replaced.

Have you tried adjusting the earphone connection to the audio port by moving the connector around when plugged into the audio port? I once had a finicky Desktop PC front audio port. Would not get stereo unless I played with the headphone connection when it was plugged into front audio.

This audio port is part of the motherboard (MB). The MB may have to be replaced if the audio port is faulty.

Regards

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation