Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 5 (673 Views)

Popping noise from speakers HP-Envy Pro Curved All-inOne PC (34")

Product Name: VOK73AV
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Ny supper expensive computer built-in speakers emit of pops, which is cut-out the sound. This is also happens without any audio activities. If I am using headset no poping efect on headset, but built-in speakers continue popping.

I called to local HP support (we have two different). They are sending me from one call center to another one.SAD

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 5 (641 Views)

Re: Popping noise from speakers HP-Envy Pro Curved All-inOne PC (34")

Greetings @LeoIsr

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

Honor Student
Message 3 of 5 (404 Views)

I have a very similar problem, but my super duper expensive PC clicks in the earphones too.   I have contacted the support team by email about 5 times now, and I simply don't get a reply.  I first raised the problem LAST YEAR!  This PC cost about £1400, and I got about 2 months use out of it.  Very Very frustrating.  It's now an ornament on my desk as it can't be used without that clicking noise driving me nuts.

Student
Message 4 of 5 (329 Views)

Same problem here and lost in 'customer support' hell.  HP first disputed that it was in warranty (six months old), then acknowledged it was, but went no further to solve my problems.  Now waiting for a response or apparently I can spend £33 to have them call me once to try to fix it.  Customer support is only Monday to Friday in the UK, i.e. when people are normally at work.  For such an expensive product this is appalling.  Has anyone succeeded in fixing this themselves???

Honor Student
Message 5 of 5 (309 Views)

Nope.... the customer support is totally non-existent.  It's almost a year since I first contacted customer support about the problem, and still nothing but empty promises about 'having to order a part'.  That was about 6 months ago.  Must be a really unique part ! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation