Dmitriy_
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Synaptics HD Audio HP ProOne 440 G5 23.8 All-in-One sound disappears

HP Recommended
HP ProOne 440 G5 23.8 All-in-One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good afternoon! For a week now I can’t get sound to work on my HP ProOne 440 G5 23.8 All-in-One. It is equipped with a Synaptics Audio HD audio device. The problem is that when you start any sound file, the sound disappears after 5-30 seconds. If you re-start the soundtrack, the result is the same, the sound disappears after a few seconds. In addition to the native driver version 8.65.317.70, I tried the newer version 8.65.317.100 and the older version 8.65.276.54, the result is the same. AIDA / HWINfo diagnostic utilities identify the sound adapter as a Conexant Unknown. I tried to connect the driver from the Conexant HD Audio also without changes. Windows OS version 10 1909 Enterprise with current February updates.
What other actions can I take to solve my problem, thanks in advance.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation