cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
джонни
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

annoying pop/click sound every 2 seconds that stops only when computer is turned odd

HP Recommended
HP envy curved all in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought an all in one Model #: HP ENVY Curved All-in-One
Product #: N0B19AAR#ABA

It gives this annoying pop/click sound every 2 seconds that stops only when computer is turned odd. Tried uninstalling the realtek driver and resetting to defaults...every trick doesn't seem to solve it after reading posts about it. What's worse HP provided only a 3 month warantee and this issue happened to have started right after it expired. Any ideas anyone 

1 REPLY 1
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,398 2,343
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @джонни,

Thank you for posting on HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for the First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I Understand you are having issues with the computer making a clicking sound on your HP notebook. Don't worry as I have a few suggestions which should help you resolve this issue.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Have you made any changes on the PC before the issue started?

Have you tried to perform any test on the computer?

In the meantime, let's start off by Performing a hard reset

Resetting the computer can resolve many issues that cause a blank screen. Use the steps in Performin...

Next thing, I would suggest here is to update the Bios.

Keeping the notebook air vents clear and clean

If the issue persists, I would suggest here is to run a test on the System Diagnostics (extensive) as well as an extensive test on the Hard drive from F2 (Please remember to capture the failure ID for further assistance).

Please respond to this post with the result of your troubleshooting. I look forward to hearing from you

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.

If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation