Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 32
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

one device can not even see speaker on bluetooth, other one connected at first now wont connect

pair mode is on

devices connect to PC ok not speaker

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I am having thi same problem. I have an HP Envy All in One bought in September 2020 and I have barely touched this thing at all. I have literally watched a few netflix movies and made like 2 adobe premiere projects....

The speakers ALWAYS showed up on my iphone as HP ENVY BT SPEAKER........ Today while playing music on my iphone it randomly connected to the sound somehow (while NOT showing a connection) and started playing my music. 

It made me want to actually start playing my music on the HP BT speaker but when I went to connect... now it has completely disappeared and I have done several basic troubleshooting activities and I still cannot connect to the HP ENVY BT SPEAKERS...... It wont even show up in my iphones potential devices......

Whats going on? Any suggestions? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.