Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
pavilion all-in-one 24-xa0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

cannot make any adjustments to B&O play audio control panel in output section (bass-treble or dialog clarity

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@torgyram

Good to know that issue is resolved.

Feel free to contact us in future if you need any assistance.

Please mark the post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@torgyram

Welcome to HP support community.

Run a test on audio device

1. Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.

2. Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key.

3. On the main menu, click Component Tests.

4. The Component Tests menu displays.

5. Select Audio and run the test.

If the test passes, update the drivers.

Start Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Device Manager. Expand the node that represents audio, right-click the device entry, and click Uninstall.

Run HP Support assistant to update the drivers.

Refer this HP document for the steps to update the drivers.

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

thanks for your help...a support tech and i were able to figure out my issue...i use an external HP 2.1 sound system...when plugged in it disables the B&O play audio control....problem now is after windows 10 update to 1809 from 1803 my B&O driver is gone...just a regular realtech driver took the place

HP Recommended

@torgyram

Good to know that issue is resolved.

Feel free to contact us in future if you need any assistance.

Please mark the post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.