layale30
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

speakers sound goes lower

HP Recommended
pavilion 15z
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Can anyone help regarding the issue of sound for hp pavilion 15z amd processor windows 7. The speakers sound goes lower. I searched forum i applied many steps described nothing changed. And other steps cannot be applied as i dnt have all the task bars mentioned for ex loudness equalization isnt listed.. waiting suggestions
1 REPLY 1
Chimney_83
Retired
Retired
8,121 8,112 487 952
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings @layale30

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are facing an issue where the audio level it dropping after a while, is that right?

Not to worry, I will be glad to help. 

Kudos to you for trying to troubleshoot the issue on your own. 

May I know the exact product number of your computer? Click here for assistance. Please do not share the serial number of your computer. 

Request you open device manager by doing a right-click on the Windows button.

Uninstall the audio driver, please delete the driver when prompted during the uninstall. 

Download the audio driver from this link and it should resolve the issue you are facing. 

Let me know if this helped. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation