Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-05-2020 07:48 AM
I put in a Crucial 2Tb SSD in the secondary/ 'C' slot inside my desktop, and have been trying to get that set up, but now I can't get the desktop to boot up to even get to the BIOS screen. I did see somewhere that the beeping my desktop is making, is caused by a corrupted BIOS chip, or something?
I'll honestly take any help I can get.
08-08-2020 07:12 AM
Welcome to HP Community
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
Please perform a BIOS Roll Back Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04126730
If the issue persists please contact HP Support in your Region for Service Options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community