Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion 24-a210 all in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I was watching Hulu and got a blue screen saying it needed a restart. When I tried to turn it on I got 3 long beeps and 2 short beeps that are extremely loud. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I took it to a repair store and they confirmed the RAM stick failed and are replacing it. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello
there are unfortunately several hp documents ..
If we look at the product page, we don't necessarily have the specific page with the codes.
So for example, this could be memory if we look at the table here:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/bph07107
It is generally the easiest to test

is it this model ?

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-24-a200-all-in-one-desktop-pc-series/14627434/model...

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I took it to a repair store and they confirmed the RAM stick failed and are replacing it. 

HP Recommended

Oh sorry, I answered too late ??
You could have done it yourself with a little help, it would have cost you less.
Thank you for finalizing the thread, by marking an answer!

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Thanks for responding! In this particular case I had more money than time. But yes, I realize I could have saved some money. Appreciate the feedback. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.