07-12-2020 11:58 PM
So my pc was acting a little weird (running slowly, etc) so I decided to power it off and power it back on. When I tried to power it back on it started beeping. 3 long beeps then a pause then 4 short high pitch beeps. I've had this computer for 2 years and it was working fine yesterday. If anybody knows a fix to this thank you
07-13-2020 03:40 PM
Having the same issue with my Mother's HP All-in-one 24-B. She says, it started beeping after an update was applied with a reboot. 3 long beeps, 4 short beeps. After the 5th time, It shows the following message then powers off:
ERROR: Unsupported adapter installed
PC will automatically power down in a few seconds.
07-15-2020 06:38 AM
Welcome to HP Community
I have gone through your Post and I understand your concerns
This is a Hardware issue, please contact HP Support for Service Options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee