Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming 790-0060xt CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

32 GB RAM & Disk max out at 100%, & system locks up!  Upgraded from 16 GB RAM about a week ago, but this just started yesterday.  Everything was fine for one week.  Ran Hardware Diagnostics UEFI, several tests over many, many hours...everything passed.  I'm at my wit's end, please help!!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

Look, remove the new RAM and check stability to verify the new RAM is not causing the problem.

The HP motherboard specs for your PC (Link) are limited. I don't know your PC's RAM limits.

Run Memtest86 free (Link).

Some HP PCs have limited memory upgrade options. Varying from density, speed , and timings can cause erratic system behavior.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.