Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Access 27-xa0013w BIOS

HP Recommended

I received a 27-xa0013w from a client recently to use.  Hard drive was removed by them before I received the unit.  I cannot figure out how to access the BIOs.  The only thing that randomly pops up on the screen says "Check HDMI cable"  Haven't had it plugged into an external monitor at all.  I tried unplugging, plugging back in and hitting F10 but nothing shows up.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 20
Level 20
118,760 108,940 17,314 26,471
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

You should be able to get into the BIOS but turning on or restarting the PC.

Immediately start tapping the ESC key to get the menu of options.

Select the F10 Setup option, and press the Enter key.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 6
380 380 34 72
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There are two buttons - One on the underside left front, and one on the underside right front. One is the power button, and the other is the the display toggle button (switches between the AiO display and an external screen connected via HDMI)
I think you're hitting the wrong button. I do it all the time when I have to use that model.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation