Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

I received a 27-xa0013w from a client recently to use.  Hard drive was removed by them before I received the unit.  I cannot figure out how to access the BIOs.  The only thing that randomly pops up on the screen says "Check HDMI cable"  Haven't had it plugged into an external monitor at all.  I tried unplugging, plugging back in and hitting F10 but nothing shows up.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi:

You should be able to get into the BIOS but turning on or restarting the PC.

Immediately start tapping the ESC key to get the menu of options.

Select the F10 Setup option, and press the Enter key.

HP Recommended

There are two buttons - One on the underside left front, and one on the underside right front. One is the power button, and the other is the the display toggle button (switches between the AiO display and an external screen connected via HDMI)
I think you're hitting the wrong button. I do it all the time when I have to use that model.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.