Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (615 Views)

All in one Hp Omni 27 blank screen

[ Edited ]

I have a HP Omni 27. The computer is out of warranty. I had to have the hard drive replaced about 5 or 6 months ago. This morning my computer was working fine. Now I got home from work and my computer is at a black screen. I have done the reset that was mentioned by unhooking everything and holding the power button for 30 seconds. Still black screen. Please HELP!

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 2 (581 Views)

Re: All in one Hp Omni 27 blank screen

[ Edited ]

Hi @tanya21001,

May the Forums be with you! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts and other support personnel. I understand that your Omni 27 is no longer  starting properly. I am happy to help with this.

Please post the full product number and operating system on your Omni 27. See the following, if you need help with that information. How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?  Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?

For now I will assume you are using either Windows 8.x or 10 so give this a try: HP Desktop PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10,8).

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.  

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation