Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Any provision for owning a lemon

Hp Pavilion all in one 24-b010
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I purchased my all in one December 22, 2016.  Returned for repair due to noising hard drive in January.  It was return in short order, but problem not fixed.  Returned again and hard drive was replace, worked fine until October when the PC had a beeping dark screen and would not boot.  Returned again, was repaired (not sure, something about a power unit) and worked fine until yesterday, again with the dark screen and beeping.

I know what the warranty is for new machines and repair warranty, this machine is out of warranty.  However, I have owned 7 different manufacturers PC's, laptops, and tablets without every having a service issue for 5+ years.

Is there such a thing in the HP world for this PC being a lemon?  I have had also several HP printers without any issues.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
4,272 4,178 241 616
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@AJ-SAT

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cheron-Z, I am at wits end trying to log on as AJ-SAT.  I have recieved a private message from JeffHelp. I have spent

1 1/2 hours, changing passwords, getting verification codes only to keep receiving  an error "user name and password do not match".

Is there a phone contact to help me get to my forum private message?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cheron-Z, I recieved an email from a case manager not long after sending a reply to you.  That was 2 days ago and I immediately responded to the case manager with an email and VM.  No response.  Used email and VM again today, same result.  Is there some way for JeffHelp to contact me directly, I have not seen his private message.

Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation