jayram1408
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Bios problems Pavilion a1630n

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion a1630n
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

So after sitting for several years with no battery I am having issues booting my old HP. It flashes the HP logo screen then runs the check..SEE PIC.. then I have a option F2 to continue or F1 to enter setup. Either does nothing but produce a blank screen. I cant flash the BIOS because it has no floppy. It has no opperating system, the harddrive became corrupted. I have another Harddrive out of a diffrent computer with Vista 32bit I can use but same issue, will not get past BIOS. I cant configure to boot from USB to fix this and it wont load my other Harddisk, probably a Security issue with the BIOS and this Harddrive having a SLIC from a toshiba. How can I fix my old Desktop, I have tried reseting BIOS, F10 Restore, F10 down arrow key three times and enter twice, still stuck.BIOS SCREENBIOS SCREEN

1 REPLY 1
jayram1408
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Can anyone help?
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation