Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-18-2022 03:25 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an boot issue with your HP Pavilion Desktop - 510-P137cb. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
To assist better:
- Was there any update prior to the issue?
While you respond to that please try the below steps:
- Turn off the computer, and then unplug the power cord.
- Disconnect any peripheral devices from the computer
- With the power cord unplugged, press and hold the Power button for approximately 15 seconds.
- After you drain the capacitors, then plug in the power cord. Leave peripheral devices disconnected.
- Turn on the computer.
If the issue persists, then please refer to this document: An error message is displayed on a black screen
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community