Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bugsplat.dll is nussing

All-in-One Desktop 24-eOXX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

On booting up Desktop I get error message   Bugsplat.sll is missing. try re-installing the software.   I have no idea which software it refers to,  Can anyone recommend a safe sit from which I can download bursplat.dll.

HP Support hae given me a [personal information removed] but on dialling the phon number provided 02076600596 a recorded message states that this phone number is no longet in use.

Cab anyonw Help?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
10,365 10,321 2,028 3,958
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bugsplat.dll is nussing

Hi,

Do you have League of Legends installed on the PC?

https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support/gehhEzgR-bugsplatdll-is-missing

here dll:

https://www.dll4free.com/bugsplat.dll.html

Hope it helps,

David

Please click on thumbs up for thanks

Please click on accept as solution if answered your question

Highlighted
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,657
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bugsplat.dll is nussing

> try re-installing the software.

Did you obtain any software from: www.bugsplat.com ?

If so, reinstall it, reboot it, uninstall it, and reboot.

If the error-message still is present, run REGEDIT, and do a search for 'bugsplat.dll' -- all occurrences of it should have been deleted, if the "uninstaller" worked perfectly.

Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bugsplat.dll is nussing

Thank you for the prompt replies.  Sadly they did not solve the problem.  However do not play computer games so I guess I can live with the missing.dll.  The only annoying thing is the error message poppin up with a loud "ping=" when I boot up.

Thanking you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,657
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bugsplat.dll is nussing

> The only annoying thing is the error message popping up with a loud "ping" when I boot up.

As I "hinted" before, use REGEDIT to search for all references to BUGSPLAT, and delete that key.

Reboot, and see if that remediates the pop-up message.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation