Level 1
15 10 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Cant enter BIOS

HP Recommended
HP OMEN 880-109nc
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I cant enter BIOS. I have tried using various keys during startup, but they wont work, I dont even see loading screen with HP logo. I also tried enter BIOS through advanced restart - troubleshooting - enter UEFI, but then I see only black screen and nothing shows up - no BIOS interface. The PC reacts only on Esc key, which turns me to the login screen. Can you help, what should I do, to solve this problem? Thank you all.

1 REPLY 1
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,227 16,209 873 708
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Miro0102-SVK-

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

I recommend you to contact the HP Support Team regarding this as this could be a hardware issue.

Link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Note:  Select the country accordingly to get the contact details for support.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation