Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP 24 g002LA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Recently, I disabled all my USB ports when I were setting up the BIOS of my All In One HP 24 g002LA. This made it impossible for me to use the mouse and keyboard, so you can't restore the configuration by going into BIOS or doing anything that requires the use of your USBs.

Maybe you tried to solve the problem removing the battery of the CMOS in order to clear this bad configuration but it didn't work.

The solution is the "jumping" in your motherboard.

In my case, I followed many tutorials putting the jumper in the 3-4 pins for some minutes, then get the jumper back to its original position and finally power on the computer but this didn't work until I  kept the jumping in the 3-4 pins and then turned on the computer.

Once you have verified that CMOS has been cleared, you have to power off your computer again and then you can get the jumper back to the original position in order to avoid to clear your CMOS every time that you boot your computer.

I hope this could be helpful to someone. It took me two days to find the solution.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.