2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Constant BSOD on boot up, win 10 Hp omen

HP Recommended
Hp omen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm really frustrated.

My new hp omen pc has been working great for like 2 or so weeks. Now it's just constantly giving me bsod with all manner of bogus error messages, some of which I've never even seen before.

I can't do the recovery process because that invariably leads to another bsod, so I don't know how to reset Windows either.

Hardware diagnostics from the boot menu came back clean. 

I've been trying to chat with HP support but they keep disconnecting, so that's no use... Now I'm trying here. 

I recently updated my graphics drivers, since those usually give problems but it seems like I neglected to update some other vital ones. 

How the heck do I get out of this predicament? I only have the boot menu available. A support agent said I'd need a 32 gb flash drive to repair Windows... I only have a 16 gb one. 

Help please... 

1 REPLY 1
Dystopian
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Anyone? 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation