Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Example: HP Pavilion AiO 27-xa0010na UK
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Long story short.

For the second time in a year my computer will not boot up saying "Inaccesible Boot Drive"

Sent it back to HP last year the first time it happened, lost all my data, apps,folders and bookmarks as i could not get into the computer to back it up. HP fixed it and said something like a "system error"

It just happened again 3 days ago. Rang HP who ran a test and said the comp is all fine, its a Windows 10 error and not HP's fault.

My Wife and Son both have Windows 10 and nothing has compromised their computers so sure it must have something to do with HP.

I tried to get her (HP agent) to raise a complaint about this and she refused to saying "you should call Microsoft"

Yeah, sure, Ill give Bill a call and ask him to pop over and remedy Windows 10 as its not working on my computer but works on everybody elses...

Any advice please people.

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

@Paul_Granville, Welcome to HP Support Community!

We shall escalate this issue to the concerned team.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi

Thank you for replying. I have yet to receive any "private message" and look forward to it arriving soon

Thank you

Paul

HP Recommended

Have replied. Thank you

HP Recommended

Nobody is getting back to at all

HP Recommended

Still nobody getting back to me. I thought that my complaint would be taken seriously

HP Recommended

Still waiting

Yesterday on Whatsapp. Somebody called Tom contacted me yesterday, asked me for my name, email and serial number and that was 18 hours ago, he still hasnt got back to me. Customer Service in this company is TERRIBLE

HP Recommended

Still waiting for a reply.

Can i email you the WHATSAPP messages ? I get asked for my name, email and serial number, i give it, then NOBODY contacts me back..This has happened  FOUR times now

HP Recommended

I am still waiting for somebody to reply to me. You said it would be 2-3 days. Its now been 10 days

HP Recommended

When is somebody going to get back to me ? It looks really bad from a customer standpoint that i write and message AND WHATSAPP everyday and still nobody replies to me and yet all your customers see this..This is doing nothing to help the business

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.