Highlighted
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Destop won't start

Hp pavilion 500-224ix
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hi, I am facing problem with my tower pc. it is running sommthly, but after two day when i try to open it again it won't start up i unplug the power cable and insert it again hoping it get start but it won't.

Please help

Thanks in advance
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,360 12,338 1,165 2,441
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Destop won't start

Hi @Aman43382458,

Thanks for stopping by the HP community. A very good day to you. I reviewed the post regarding not being able to boot from the computer.  I will be delighted to assist you with this.

Superb description and stupendous diagnosis of the issue before posting. Kudos to you for that. 🙂

For better clarity and to assist you better I would require information regarding this:

• Did this happen after a recent power outage or surge?
  • Is there a light by the power button or on the back of the tower where the power cord plugs in?
  • For now please follow all the relevant steps that best match your current issue from this link: http://hp.care/2BEuWxL to troubleshoot power and boot related problems.
  • Follow the guided troubleshooter first.
  • If the problem does not get resolved, then contact HP phone support to get the computer serviced.

HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: http://hp.care/2r9wSvP

• Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.
  • Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.
  • Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.
  • Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

They will be happy to assist you immediately.

If the unit is under warranty, the manufacturer’s warranty should take care of it for you.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as Accepted Solution as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care and have a superb week ahead. 🙂  

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation