Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-23-2018 03:10 PM
Il pc non riesce a partire e si blocca dopo inserito la pwd. Se esito qualche istante ad inserire la pwd, si blocca prima.
Premendo il tasto F10 e poi F2 o F6 mi prospetta sempre prima una schermata di info sistema e poi una schermata blu con su scritto : "Errore disco rigido, esegui test diagnostica di sistema, unità disco rigido 5 3F5, F2 Diagnostica di sitema, link assistenza"
Eseguo il test di verifica completo dell'unità disco rigido, ma non rileva errori.
Che devo fare?
Pensavo di far partire il sistema da chiavetta usb, ma non riesco ad accedere al bios per modificare la sequenza di startup con prima l'USB
05-23-2018 03:19 PM
Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.
Thank you for your understanding.
05-23-2018 03:34 PM
The PC fails to start and crashes after entering the PWD. If I hesitate a few moments to enter the PWD, it crashes first.
Pressing the F10 key and then F2 or F6 always shows me first a system Info screen and then a blue screen with on written: "Hard disk error, run System diagnostics test, hard disk drive 5 3F5, F2 troubleshooting, link assistance "
I run the full test of the hard drive, but it does not detect errors.
What should I do?
I was thinking of starting the system from USB stick, but I can not access the BIOS to change the sequence of startup with the first USB
05-24-2018 01:18 PM
Welcome to HP Support Forums. A really great platform for posting all your questions and finding solutions.
I understand that the computer is not booting up and it's indicating a problem with the Hard drive.
I appreciate all efforts and expertise in troubleshooting this issue.
You can try booting from the USB stick by hitting the ESC couple of times upon startup and then F9.
You can also try a System Recovery from the Recovery Partition
- Turn off the computer.Disconnect all connected devices and cables such as Personal Media Drives, USB drives, printers, and faxes.
- Turn on the computer and repeatedly press the F11 key about once every second until the Choose an option screen is displayed, and then continue.
- On the Choose an Option screen, click Troubleshoot.
- On the Troubleshoot screen, click Recovery Manager.
- Under Help, click System Recovery.
- When Recovery Manager prompts you to back up your files, select a backup option:
- The Welcome to HP Recovery Manager screen is displayed. Read the on-screen information, and then disconnect any connected devices and cables, such as Personal Media Drives, USB drives, printers, and faxes.
- Remove media from internal drives, and remove any recently added internal hardware.
- Click Next to continue.
- When recovery preparation is complete, click Continue to proceed to the installation phase of the recovery process. The computer restarts several times during the recovery. This is normal. Do not close, shut down, or disconnect the computer while HP Recovery runs.
- Recovery Manager reformats the Windows partition and reinstalls the original software.
- After the system recovery is complete, click Finish to restart the computer. Complete the setup screens and wait until the computer finishes the setup.
- Once the setup is complete, turn off the computer, reconnect all devices and cables, and then turn on the computer.
- Before using the computer, update and protect your computer by reinstalling any virus and security software that was installed before the system recovery.
- Reinstall any software programs that were added after purchasing the computer, as well as any files that were backed up.
If the issue persists, please contact our Phone Support for Service Options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Click on "Continue as guest".
3) Enter the serial of your device. You can refer to this Link: hp.care/2bygf7l for help in locating your Serial Number.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Click on "Show Options".
6) Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.
Keep me posted if you need further assistance
Thank you 🙂
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted"
I Am An HP Employee