Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
ENVY 32 a009na

I have new Envy 32 a009na All-in-One  - unable to get started. Took over 30 mis to eventually  allow me to put in pin to start - now I cannot get the start menu to open .  Everything seems to lock up.  I am using old computer to post this message.    Can anyone help please?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

please tell all evidence of this what does the screen do turned on, and power button color.

run the diagnostics yet?

HDD test are first,

this is new machine, HDD should be good

do the hard reset first? hold power button for 10 seconds and release.

(no good still)?

unplug pC from wall AC

push power button a few times (cap discharge magic)

let set for  15min or so.

now try again as normal.

NO warranty answers by me.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.