Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
All in one 22-3025na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had booted up my machine I then got to the wallpaper screen shoping the date and time but I can not get past this screen to log in. I tried rebooting but to no avail. I can not find any information to help. Has anybody any idea's  please.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Greetings @Bazza25

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are unable to log in on your computer. Don't worry, I will be glad to help.

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps on your own?

Are you using a wireless keyboard and mouse or wireless?

Have you tried to use USB keyboard and mouse and check if it responds?

Recommend you to do a hard reset. 

1. Turn off the computer completely; disconnect the power cord from the back of the computer.

2. With the power off and the power cord disconnected, press the power button on the computer for 5 seconds. The power light indicator on or near the power button might turn on briefly but then go out.

3. Reconnect the power cord and turn on the power.

• If the computer starts, you are done.

• If the computer still does not start and exhibits the same problem, continue the troubleshooting.

Once hard reset is done. 

Turn the computer On and keep tapping F2 or ESC repeatedly on Startup. 

This should take the computer to a Startup Menu, select System diagnostics and run a system test. 

Please refer to this HP Article for assistance. 

I have a feeling that the issue is with the keyboard and mouse not responding on your computer. 

Please refer to this HP Article for assistance in troubleshooting keyboard and mouse. 

Let me know if this helped. 

If the information I've provided was helpful,

Please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons,

That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for the advice but things are ok now (with the help over the chat line). I will keep this information for Ron  ( later on).

HP Recommended

@Bazza25

You're welcome. 🙂 

Glad to know the issue is resolved. @Chimney_83 is out of the office today, I will let Him know when He returns. Cheers!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.