Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Z2 G4 Mini 5DU69UT#ABA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a new Z2 G4 mini. Since the most recent driver updates in January when I boot to Win10/64 after about a minute the HP Audio Controls window pops up and I have to manually close it. I checked my startup options but that app/driver isn't listed there. The actual driver for HP Audio Controls is Synaptics Hong Kong Limited VER. 1.3.74.0. The HP Audio Controls functions are not necessary for me to adjust because I don't use headphone or a microphone and having the options box popup is disruptive to my workflow. Is there a setting to keep the popup from appearing every time I start my computer? The HP model 5DU69UT#ABA

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.