Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
ENVY 32 AIO a0022nb
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP HELP PLEASE,

i read everywhere that users with HPENVY 32 all in ones with the new Bios installed (F15) have problems when they upgrade there video driver nvidia to a number above 443.xx . If you install the new driver the computer randomly looses POWER (so no shut down, no blue screen, just ZIP : power down). I had to reinstall completely several times before i could find the issue. Pls search a solution. It doesn't seem to be the driver because nowhere on the internet i find users OTHER than the poor owners of the HP ENVY32 expensive all in ones. My guess its an issue with the new bios F15. (because not ALL the envys 32 have this problem). So i hope you get it fixed ! thx 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello
We are here, in a help community, mainly simple users!
I am therefore afraid that your wish does not go very far.
However, I have not yet read a topic of this type.
I guess you mean the drivers downloaded from nvidia directly?
You should know, that even if this sometimes works, it is recommended to use only the HP drivers for an HP product!
Does the problem arise with the drivers available here?

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-all-in-one-pc-32-a0000i/29051861/model/3256...

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.