cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 2
15 12 1 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP-ENVY-32 crash driver NVIDIA .... BIOS F 15 problem ?

HP Recommended
ENVY 32 AIO a0022nb
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP HELP PLEASE,

i read everywhere that users with HPENVY 32 all in ones with the new Bios installed (F15) have problems when they upgrade there video driver nvidia to a number above 443.xx . If you install the new driver the computer randomly looses POWER (so no shut down, no blue screen, just ZIP : power down). I had to reinstall completely several times before i could find the issue. Pls search a solution. It doesn't seem to be the driver because nowhere on the internet i find users OTHER than the poor owners of the HP ENVY32 expensive all in ones. My guess its an issue with the new bios F15. (because not ALL the envys 32 have this problem). So i hope you get it fixed ! thx 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
1,684 1,661 158 646
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello
We are here, in a help community, mainly simple users!
I am therefore afraid that your wish does not go very far.
However, I have not yet read a topic of this type.
I guess you mean the drivers downloaded from nvidia directly?
You should know, that even if this sometimes works, it is recommended to use only the HP drivers for an HP product!
Does the problem arise with the drivers available here?

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-all-in-one-pc-32-a0000i/29051861/model/3256...

signature:
Expert volontaire :Forum Fr 17-10-2009 :
Sorry i'm using translate.google:
give the model and P/n product number of the device :
example: HP Phoenix h9-1228ef HPE product no.P / N: C0B64EA :
Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer / solution to the problem

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation