• post a message
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP ENVY All-in-One - 27-k475na not booting

HP Recommended
HP ENVY All-in-One - 27-k475na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a HP Envy All-in_one 27 k475na which is not booting.

When I press the power button, the screen remains blank (no HP splash logo, or cursors....just blank). The power button lights up, and the HDD light flashes every now and then.

I can sometimes get this machine working by repeatedly going through the power cycle, and after many attempts (sometimes over an hour of going through powering on and off) it will boot up OK.

I have tried leaving it for 30 minites with the black screen to see if it will eventually power on, but it never does. I have also replaced the CMOS battery, but again no luck to solve this boot up problem.

Is there anything else I can try before sending it back to HP, as I do still have 3 months on the warranty?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
9,647 9,554 771 3,551
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Mikepreece

Welcome to the HP Support forum.

Because you have active warranty, send the computer to HP for diagnostics and potential repair.

Include detailed description of your issues when contacting them.

Phone >> 1-(800)-474-6836

Chat >> https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp

Your feedback and update are important.
Click below on Accept As Solution and Likes+ icon if my comments helped or to say thanks

I work for HP Inc. *** I express personal opinion only and do not speak for HP *** My location: Europe *** Expert Volunteer
Check out We Make it Matter
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation