Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Envy Phoenix 860-023ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone. I am trying to connect my camcoder Panasonic V380 to my Envy 860-023ng. 

I am trying different things but nothing works. So I was thinking I could do that through hdmi port. My question is, is there any hdmi input port to this PC. There are two hdmi ports from the back. One is on the graphic card and the other is near the audio jacks. The latest do not give any signal to my monitor so i am trying to imput the signal from the camera. But still nothing. My question is, for what does this hdmi port serves? 

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

The HDMI ports on your PC are output only. The HDMI port on the back I/O area (near the audio jack) supplies video out when a discrete graphics card is not installed.

HP ENVY 6055, HP Deskjet 1112
HP Envy 17", i7-8550u,16GB, 512GB NVMe, 4K screen, Windows 11 x64
Custom PC - Z690, i9-12900K, 32GB DDR5 5600, dual 512 GB NVMe, gen4 2 TB m.2 SSD, 4K screen, OC'd to 5 Ghz, NVIDIA 3080 10GB

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

The HDMI ports on your PC are output only. The HDMI port on the back I/O area (near the audio jack) supplies video out when a discrete graphics card is not installed.

HP ENVY 6055, HP Deskjet 1112
HP Envy 17", i7-8550u,16GB, 512GB NVMe, 4K screen, Windows 11 x64
Custom PC - Z690, i9-12900K, 32GB DDR5 5600, dual 512 GB NVMe, gen4 2 TB m.2 SSD, 4K screen, OC'd to 5 Ghz, NVIDIA 3080 10GB
HP Recommended

Thank you!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.