Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ENVY is dead

K5G99AA
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

HP ENVY made in 2015. Suddenly stopped working. From start buttom is no reaction. Open PC and found shortage in +3v on mother board. Tried to find a problem but could not find a schematic mother board, board view and spec. May be somebody knows where I can find its.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 6
424 424 28 72
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ENVY is dead

Hello,

This is all the information I could find regarding this product:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-700-500-desktop-pc-series/7477702/model/7609929/product...

You can see the product specifications there and also the type of motherboard, hope this helps.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ENVY is dead

Your answer is not helped me. I need a detailed information about a mother board MS 7826, like board view, scheme and specifications. Anyway thank you for the fast answr. Romantik.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,657
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ENVY is dead

@AlexandruN@  wrote:

This is all the information I could find regarding this product:

HP ENVY Desktop - 700-527c

You can see the product specifications there, and also the type of motherboard.

> Your answer is not helped me.

> I need a detailed information about a mother board MS 7826, like board view, scheme and specifications.

You did not read enough information on the above web-page.  On that page:

Matching articles for selected topic

HP ENVY 700-527c Desktop PC Product Specifications

On this page:

MotherboardKaili2

So, just keep reading -- the requested information is available.

-----------
Welcome to this forum.

Please click the purple/white "Thumbs Up" icon for every response that is helpful.

Also, please click "Accept As Solution" for the best response.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ENVY is dead

Thanks everybody for answers, but all information you have sent in my address  can  not help me to find a problem( shortage +3v  on mother board). I need  electrical scheme of mother board, detailed view of board and detailed specification for all components of mother board. May be somebody knows where I can find this information. I tried but was not lucky. May be its avalible just for service points

of HP?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 6
424 424 28 72
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ENVY is dead

Hello again,

You'd have to either obtain the name and model of the board and then search on google to see if you can find a PDF file.

Alternatively, you can contact MSI support as they are the ones that manufacture this component and ask them if the provide this documentation online.

In some cases, schematics for certain products are confidential but you might get lucky.

https://www.msi.com/support

Good luck

Highlighted
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,657
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ENVY is dead

> ... all information you have sent in my address  cannot help me to find a problem (shortage +3v  on mother board).

What will you did if/when you find such a "short" ?  Motherboards are multi-layer printed circuit boards -- extremely difficult to fix, except by a "board-level" electronics technician.

It's probably easier & cheaper to find a matching motherboard on eBay.

> Maybe it is available just for service points of HP?

Maybe, but I'll bet that such Service Centers rely on "part-swapping", to fix the customer's computer as quickly as possible.

There's quite a difference in training & experience between an HP employee at a Service Center who can diagnose/replace, versus a fully-trained, highly-experienced, "board-level" technologist.

Most of those "board-level" technologists learned their trade in the 1950s and 1960s, repairing mainframe computers, and have retired, when they achieved 65 years of age.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation