Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Envy 750-150xT
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Went into some update 24 hrs ago. All I see is HP at top of monitors and circling update dots on bottom of monitor.

Is HP doing some update, how long should it take with 5 to 20 MB connection?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

hi

Introduction date

14-Aug-2015
you could get updates from hp support assistant ...
but there from what you describe it would be more a microsoft update, not HP
you say the update was done 24 hours ago, so it was?
And then the computer had restarted, was it working?
"Is HP doing some update, how long should it take with 5 to 20 MB connection?"
I doubt that is the case, but anyway we could not know, we must know what is downloaded ..
A 100 mb file would download much faster than a 16 gb ...
--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Some update started some 27 hours ago and is still going....the screen just has HP at tip and dots circling around.

At no point have I seen and update percentage showing or that anything completed...again, I just have seen from thr start and still now the HP and the circling dots.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.