Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy Curve 34

HP Envy Curve 34
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Recently purchased the HP Envy Curve 34 for the specific reason of running Photo Shop.  Although, the program launches fine about 95 percent of the time, after any prolonged use (after 10mins), the program freezes and completely locks the the computer up forcing a hard restart.  Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,746 12,733 830 1,479
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy Curve 34

@knyte1

Welcome to HP Support Forums. 🙂 

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, MKazi is at your service. 

I understand that you have an HP ENVY Curved All-in-One - 34 series PC. I read that after the prolonged use of the photoshop program, the PC freezes. You have to perform a hard restart to get the PC back up and working. Not worry, I'll do my best to help you. 

To provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

• What is the exact PC model no? This link will help you to find the model no: http://hp.care/2bygf7l
  • Does the PC freeze after a prolonged use of other applications or games?
  • Did any software changes or updates happen on the PC after which this issue may have started?Have you tried pressing the Ctrl+Alt+Del keys to open the Windows task manager when the PC freezes?
  • What version of photoshop are you using?

Meanwhile, try updating the photoshop program and see how it works.

Please feel free to keep me posted. I'll be glad to assist you further.

Cheers! 🙂

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation