Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Envy Curve All In One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So yesterday not to long ago I was making music/game on my Hp Envy Curve All In One Pc and my mom came to sit beside me and then she left out but by the time she was in kitchen it just shut off randomly with our any type of warning I don't think she step on the power cord I not for sure at all but it's possible so I went to unplug then plug it back up cause it didn't turn on when I press the power button so when I did plug it back up it flashed black but the Orange button was still same color not blue like it suppose to be so i did that a bunch of time to try to turn it on but to no avail it didn't work so I tried another way before it could flash I turn it on light turns blue also can here than fan and fill the flow of it to but it turns off then flash black light so I want to sleep morning time problem still purists happening so I look up some thing on google and saw that dust could stop it from working during off right away cause it over heard but that not possible I have a fan on high but not all the time cooling it off so I took it apart found only a finger nail of dust not much to stop it or over heat I just finish puting it back together hopefully me and my mom would think it would come back on but it didn't at all I made sure everything was plug in properly inside of the computer or damage but I rarely let anyone get close to it since I don't want to be damage there is but only one cord on the back the power cord I can't go wrong plugin that up I guess. I'm sorry for writing this long paragraph of craziness but I guess trying to givanyone all the info you will need to help me with this issue so I can get back to doing what I do. THX YOUNGNOOKBEATS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thank you for the update. As you are having issues with it powering on, in step 3 of that document you would want to choose the section that best describes what is happening. If there is something in the step that you cannot do, then you advance to the next thing listed in that process, that you can do.

If you are getting nothing, cannot get into the BIOS to do hardware tests, and there is no sign of any change , then at the end of the document it tells you to Contact HP support using that link, http://www.hp.com/contacthp, fill out the form, create a case for your issue and then use the provided information to contact H Phone Support.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi there @SUPERBOYSSPACE,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!  I understand that your Curved All-in-One is not starting properly.  I am happy to assist you with this.

Try using this document: HP Desktop PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10,8), and in each section, be sure to follow anything specific to All-in-One systems.

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.  

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
HP Recommended

None of it work most of the stuff I read in HP Destop PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10,8) was for computer that could turn on mine won't at all thou I see my red/orange button and the blue little for in the back conforming that I have a power source I also have green rectangle light on my battery pack once I try to press power button nothing happens. If I unplug and plug my power cord back up and press power button real fast the red/orange button will be blue but turn off I also here fans in that process but also turn of then a black screen led kind of flashed black and orange button flash once. I took my computer apart since the time it been not able to work I just put it back together not to long ago I took the memory out that's behind the motherboard and put it back cause I thought that was the problem but not at all. Thx Malygris1 for helping. Hopefully i or you can figure it out I will be looking for soulutions also thou Thx

HP Recommended

When I unplug and plug my cord back in and turned on and press f9 it keep once and then blue light went back on.now it blink Orange and blue every few seconds but doesn't come on

HP Recommended

HP Recommended

Thank you for the update. As you are having issues with it powering on, in step 3 of that document you would want to choose the section that best describes what is happening. If there is something in the step that you cannot do, then you advance to the next thing listed in that process, that you can do.

If you are getting nothing, cannot get into the BIOS to do hardware tests, and there is no sign of any change , then at the end of the document it tells you to Contact HP support using that link, http://www.hp.com/contacthp, fill out the form, create a case for your issue and then use the provided information to contact H Phone Support.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.